Cell Imaging Analysis
Cell imaging is a method of optically studying cells using a microscope. It can monitor cells for long periods of time to visualize very slow processes that are below the threshold of human perception. Typical applications of cell imaging include cell proliferation, apoptosis, cell migration, wound healing, and autophagy. In addition to basic research, cell imaging also plays an important role in drug discovery and development.
Figure 1. Representative images of endogenous cellular structures visualized by recently developed chromobodies directed against lamin A, ACTB, vimentin, proliferating cellular antigen (PCNA), and β-catenin in living cells (Traenkle, et al. 2017).
Cell Imaging Analysis
Cell imaging analysis can use fluorescent dyes, fluorophore-labeled molecules or recombinant protein particle systems. These are the most commonly used fluorescent labeling methods for fixed cell or live cell imaging analysis. A labeling method suitable for living cells can image dynamic events through fluorescence microscopy without damaging the cells. However, traditional microscopes can only observe ultra-short-term images of fixed cells, and cannot observe dynamic biological processes. The live cell imaging system integrates the incubator with the microscope system to keep the cells alive, thus enabling long-term experiments on the dynamic behavior of cell events.
CD BioSciences has been committed to the development of fluorescent dyes and imaging technology for many years. We can use the cell imaging platform to provide you with a series of cell imaging services to meet your needs in drug development, stem cell and other cell biology research.
Cell Counting Based on Imaging
Real-time Imaging Analysis of Cytotoxicity
Cell Cycle Imaging Analysis
Cell Proliferation Imaging Analysis
NF-κB Translocation Imaging Analysis
Imaging-based Wound Healing Assay
Cell Migration Imaging Analysis
Cell Adhesion Imaging Analysis
Cell Structure Imaging Analysis
Cell Viability Assay by Imaging Technology
Apoptosis Assays with Cell Imaging
Cell Morphology Imaging Analysis
Cell Autophagy Imaging Analysis
Imaging-based Analysis of Cellular Transfection Efficiency
ATP Content Imaging Analysis
Angiogenesis Imaging Analysis
Immune Cell Infiltration Imaging Analysis
Cell Metabolism Imaging Analysis
Tools for Cell Imaging Analysis
Atomic force microscope
Structured illumination microscope
- Provide fluorescent dyes with low cytotoxicity
- Quickly capture clear images to ensure reliable data and no artifacts
- Visualize, analyze and share image data more effectively and efficiently
- Choose reasonable cell imaging technology for you according to your projects
- Experienced scientists provide experimental consultation
- Reasonable price and short turnaround time
CD BioSciences has a professional team and advanced imaging equipment. The entire process of cell imaging analysis is operated by experienced technicians to ensure the accuracy of the experiment. If you have any needs, please feel free to contact us.
- Godin, Antoine G., Brahim Lounis, and Laurent Cognet. "Super-resolution microscopy approaches for live cell imaging." Biophysical journal 107.8 (2014): 1777-1784.
- Gelles, Jesse D., and Jerry Edward Chipuk. "Robust high-throughput kinetic analysis of apoptosis with real-time high-content live-cell imaging." Cell death & disease 7.12 (2016): e2493-e2493.
- Traenkle, Bjoern, and Ulrich Rothbauer. "Under the microscope: single-domain antibodies for live-cell imaging and super-resolution microscopy." Frontiers in immunology 8 (2017): 1030.
*If your organization requires the signing of a confidentiality agreement, please contact us by email.
Please note: Our services can only be used for research purposes. Do not use in diagnostic or therapeutic procedures!