Histopathology is the diagnosis and study of tissue diseases, involving the examination of tissues or cells under a microscope. Pathologists can understand the cause of disease by examining a small piece of tissue from different organs, providing help for the diagnosis and prognosis of the disease to broaden and improve the treatment plan.
Figure 1. Histopathology of chronic atrophic gastritis.
In histology, hematoxylin and eosin are routine stains used for preliminary examination and screening of tissues. Special stains are also often used in tissue sections to prove the presence of certain chemicals. CD BioSciences' histopathology service starts with the treatment of tissues fixed in formalin or other fixatives, and then we embed the fixed tissues as blocks in paraffin for processing. After the paraffin block is ready, we will send you the slides containing tissue sections or perform staining and imaging according to your requirements. After the project is completed, we will send you all the materials and related data.
Frozen tissue section
Large tissue processing and sectioning
Cutting and staining of paraffin-embedded and frozen OCT sections
Immunohistochemistry of biomarkers
Special dyeing: H&E dyeing only
Personalized pathology services
- Professional histochemical staining for specific cell components
- Provide personalized service according to customer needs
- Provide reliable and accurate test results
- Experienced scientists provide experimental consultation
- Reasonable price and short turnaround time
CD BioSciences has professional technicians who are good at preparing various tissues through FFPE, freezing (OCT) and plastic embedding methods. We can provide you with frozen tissue sectioning, tissue embedding, tissue staining and other services to obtain the best histochemical and immunohistochemical results and perform pathological analysis. If you have any needs, please feel free to contact us, we will design a personalized solution for you according to your needs.
- Barisoni L, Lafata K J, Hewitt S M, et al. Digital pathology and computational image analysis in nephropathology[J]. Nature Reviews Nephrology, 2020, 16(11): 669-685.
- Madabhushi A, Lee G. Image analysis and machine learning in digital pathology: Challenges and opportunities[J]. Medical image analysis, 2016, 33: 170-175.
*If your organization requires the signing of a confidentiality agreement, please contact us by email.
Please note: Our services can only be used for research purposes. Do not use in diagnostic or therapeutic procedures!